What happens when an Infantile mind gets ahold of a lecture from Yuval Harari about Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Humanity? How about a new 6-part series for Infants on Thrones? This is episode 1 of 6.
The Reading List mentioned on the episode:
– “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari
– “Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow” by Yuval Noah Harari
– “Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies” by Nick Bostrom
– “Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence” by Max Tegmark
– “The Singularity is Near” by Ray Kurzweil
– “AI Superpowers: China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order” by Kai-Fu Lee
– “Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy” by Cathy O’Neil
– “The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World” by Pedro Domingos
– “The Emotion Machine: Commonsense Thinking, Artificial Intelligence, and the Future of the Human Mind” by Marvin Minsky
– “The Language Instinct: How the Mind Creates Language” by Steven Pinker
Chat GPT’s summary of the reading list, modeled after the Alphabet:
Artificial beings contemplate data, explore future, grapple human intellect. Journey, knowledge, learning. Machines navigate our perplexing questions, revealing singularity, transcending usual viewpoints. Wisdom, xenogenesis yields zestful understanding.
Support the podcast on Patreon here